New kitten but it's the railroads fault! PICS added page 2

I did the same thing just about a month ago. little kitten runs out of the forest at me and would not take no for an answer. About the same size as that one, maybe a bit smaller actually. I am thinking two months old (and I have had cats for a lot of years!).. I take him to the $80 buys you everything (shots/neuter/worming/deflea) clinic and the vet tells me he is four and a half MONTHS old.
tongue.png
So that malnourishment can make em itty bitty!
smile.png

Well, DH & I were just out playing with him a bit and I do think pics can be deceiving. Wish there was some way to show scale, but I think he's no more than 8 weeks old. Will know for sure tomorrow when he goes to the vet. He'll get neutered at the next spay/neuter clinic, in mid-October, if the clinic vet says he's old enough.

Quote:
I'm going on build, not size. I'm sticking with 12 weeks. If I'm off by more than 2 weeks (so that gives me 10-14 weeks), you can mail him to me. If I'm right, I get to mail you one of my barn kittens! LOL!

Ooooh! He looks SO much like the tuxedo cat I not too many years ago! Was a kitten born with three others by Licorice.... in my hall closet. Named the four kittens as they showed their personalities (always do that with the furred and feathered members of my family) but Penelope developed in a different direction. Couldn't come up with a masculine derivative of Penelope. And, for some reason, he was the last of those kittens to find a home.

Mine.

In looking at him quite fiercely, wondering What IS your real name?, I realized he was colored like a police department patrol vehicle.... PeeDee sounded enough like Penelope to allow the little feller to accept the name as if it hadn't been changed.

What color are the patrol vehicles your DH drives?

Also nothing wrong with calling him "Tuxedo," which I think is kinda nifty.

He's a cutie!! I would say around 12 weeks also. I love his white boots!! You can always name him after the road you found him on, or give him a railroad name since they were working on the tracks!!

I have named him Bug. It suits him. He weighs 1.78 lbs. on the vets scale and according to Dr. Bonnie he is somewhere between 7 and 8 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom