New Video of KD & Fatty's Muscovy Ducklings

Bleenie

Wyan-DO's
10 Years
Jul 14, 2009
The Beautiful Pacific NW ,WA
I know KD is seems an "odd" name so for anyone wondering, it stands for "Kahlua's Daughter". So original, huh?
roll.png

Here's the link to the video of the ducklings, I also pointed out each color. The camera I am working with right now is not the greatest quality though so i will apologize in advance for the kinda crummy picture quality.

The ducklings with their "Brahma Mama", she was being pecked on by the other chicks so she's living with the duckligns until she heals, they just love her snuggly feathers & chewing on her foot feathers
tongue.png

112_0085.JPG

I played the clip... and was hearing a little noise form down on the floor beside me!! The lone little muscovy duckling I have at the moment was looking up at me- wondering where the noise was coming from. She hasnt even seen another duckling- and hearing yours- she was talking to them!! So cute! I picked her up and put her next to the monitor and she was wagging her little tail and chattering away. Lovely colours... I would have chosen to have a blue fawn- as they are so pretty- but this one is a rescue- so happy just to have her here alive in all here yellow fuzzy cuteness. OK..post done...I will have to play your clip for Annabel again now- so she can have some duckie company for a minute again...
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom