Night Light/ Blue Raptor’s Art!

Pics
If this can be considered art.. 😂
It’s supposed to be from Squid Games. My mom thought it was Mary Poppins. 🙄
F272C9B5-DDB1-4B23-844B-CC335AFFFF02.jpeg

I decided to do two Christmas-themed dragons for a YT special.
They aren’t quite as Christmasy as I’d like, but I’m pretty shocked how quickly their personalities and backstories formed the moment I finished the basic sketch!
63A7426D-F070-46FC-A5A5-80FA9C8AD6FE.jpeg

This is Frostbite and Apple!
Frostbite is an IceWing, a real sweetheart- but was hatched with only one wing. She lived in the ice kingdom, but moved to a small town called Possibility because she didn’t quite fit in with the other dragons in her tribe.
Apple’s grandmother was a SkyWing, a fiery mountain dragon, and his grandfather was a RainWing, a jungle-dwelling type of dragon.
They lived in Possibility, and that’s where he grew up and met Frostbite.
He’s can be snappy at times, but they’re happy together. 😊

PRETTY COOL DRAWING BEING POSTED ON NEW YEAR!! I HAVE A VID THAT'S GOING TO BE UPLOADED AT 00:00 GMT TOO SO GET READY!! :D
Awesome!

also, I haven’t drawn any dragons since probably 4th grade, but looking at your thread has given me some inspiration. I was thinking of re-drawing one of your characters, but I wasn’t sure which one 😅 so I thought I would ask you (although don’t expect me to know who the MInecraft-y people are).

Awesome!

also, I haven’t drawn any dragons since probably 4th grade, but looking at your thread has given me some inspiration. I was thinking of re-drawing one of your characters, but I wasn’t sure which one 😅 so I thought I would ask you (although don’t expect me to know who the MInecraft-y people are).
Ooo! Go right on ahead! I can suggest a person or one of my characters if you give me an idea of what your good at drawing!

Back
Top Bottom