Night Light/ Blue Raptor’s Art!

And here are the characters from the Dream SMP, drawn as Wings of Fire Dragons! (Original and freehanded)
View attachment 3018536
Of course I had to start with Dream! He is a LeafWing because they are fierce and, well, green! 😅 Dream has a diamond sword and a green hoodie, along with the mask duh. 😂
View attachment 3018538
Sapnap is a NightWing because his character’s hair is black. He has a white headband and is breathing fire because it’s also his logo. It’s the best fire I’ve ever done. 😊
View attachment 3018540
Next up is Georgenotfound, who is my favorite person to watch play. 😃 George is a SeaWing because his favorite color is blue, and he has a red bandana for his logo and the white ‘colorblind’ glasses. He’s also holding a shield.
View attachment 3018542
And now we have Tommyinnit. The teenager with the psychotic laugh. 😂 He is a SkyWing/ IceWing hybrid (I wanted the red-and-white shirt look). He has a diamond axe and his precious discs. 📀💿
View attachment 3018544
Tommy’s best friend Tubbo, of course, I had to do a HiveWing because of his love for bees! 🐝 I had to make the scary HiveWing look happy- so I made him laughing.
View attachment 3018545
“Technoblade never dies!” Techno is who I think by far looks the cleanest. He is an IceWing, and he has the cape, the crown, a scar, and an enchanted axe. 👑

(Edit: pictures re-taken with better lighting)
So cool!

It could really be any car you want but I do have a few suggestions 😉
Threes Company Eye Roll GIF by TV Land Classic

Uhm, I can try. 😅
What type were you thinking?

Back
Top Bottom