Night Light/ Blue Raptor’s Art!

Pics
Could you draw a serpentine style feathered dragon with firey jewel tones?
They could be rainbow colored or just the color of fire. Either way, the aesthetic pleases me very much.

By the way, have you read the How to Train Your Dragon series? It’s my favorite series in the world, nothing like the movies. I remember I got the whole series one year for Christmas and tried to read it over Christmas break. I didn’t finish it within Christmas break but I did get about halfway there. They are nice and short and easy for busy folks.

F814F2DB-437A-4D4B-8A76-4A5D8029AEF7.jpeg

Btw, here is Toothless.

Could you draw a serpentine style feathered dragon with firey jewel tones?
They could be rainbow colored or just the color of fire. Either way, the aesthetic pleases me very much.
Ooo, that sounds interesting to draw! Maybe I will!
By the way, have you read the How to Train Your Dragon series? It’s my favorite series in the world, nothing like the movies. I remember I got the whole series one year for Christmas and tried to read it over Christmas break. I didn’t finish it within Christmas break but I did get about halfway there. They are nice and short and easy for busy folks.
I’ve Just seen the movies. My brothers have read the books, and I’ve seen what Toothless is supppsed to look like.
That’s a good drawing!
Tbh, I like how he looks in the movies though. :)

Ooo, that sounds interesting to draw! Maybe I will!

I’ve Just seen the movies. My brothers have read the books, and I’ve seen what Toothless is supppsed to look like.

That’s a good drawing!
Tbh, I like how he looks in the movies though. :)
Read it! Your drawings of the dragons would be refreshing! :3
The movie design is beautiful, even if I do prefer cheeky smol Toothless.

Back
Top Bottom