Night Light/ Blue Raptor’s Art!

Pics
8BD665FB-7F86-42C7-B29A-3CB0427E08A6.jpeg

Leetle Acklay! ❤️ 🦀

86D79994-9308-405C-A499-4429794DF3D0.jpeg

I started wanting to draw Dream again, and this time I portrayed his bad side.
You know how a puppet master controls the puppet? This drawing gives the illusion that Dream controls the server- controls the people. The name at the top is really him trying to keep the server together even when it’s breaking itself apart. The name of the game is really just control. Power. “After all, this isn’t the Tommy smp or the Tubbo smp- it’s the Dream smp!” (-quote)
(Disclaimer: this is just a story, Dream isn’t actually as mean a person as he portrays his character to be.)

View attachment 3192202
I started wanting to draw Dream again, and this time I portrayed his bad side.
You know how a puppet master controls the puppet? This drawing gives the illusion that Dream controls the server- controls the people. The name at the top is really him trying to keep the server together even when it’s breaking itself apart. The name of the game is really just control. Power. “After all, this isn’t the Tommy smp or the Tubbo smp- it’s the Dream smp!” (-quote)
(Disclaimer: this is just a story, Dream isn’t actually as mean a person as he portrays his character to be.)
I love the details! Nice puppet strings! It’s very creative.

View attachment 3195121
I drew Ghostbur and Ghostboo! They’re looking pretty despondent rn. (They are ghosts, mind you) But I did draw Friend as well, he looks so sweet. ☺️ They’re not always like this- I might do a happier drawing too, sometime.
Is Ghostboo the unpleasant result of a Nightwing and an Icewing colliding? What is the cause of the green blood? It reminds me of the How to Train Your Dragon books. All of the dragons had green blood.

Back
Top Bottom