NorCal/S OR - Pet Eng Orp hens, Cream Legbar rooster, BR hen, & their 11 kids need to be adopted.

SiriusChicken

Songster
6 Years
Apr 22, 2017
Willow Creek, CA
Must rehome my tame pet chickens for health reasons. They need loving homes. They free range well, eat variety of feeds & leftovers & love hand fed treats, mellow, friendly, smart, sweet & used to nice dogs & cats.

4 lrg English Orpington hens 1 yr old
1 Cream Legbar rooster 1 yr old
1 Barred Rock/Dom hen 1.5 yrs old
4 Orp/CL pullets (EE) 12 wks old
2 Orp/CL pullets (EE) 10 wks old
1 BR/CL pullet (EE) 10 wks old
2 Orp/Cream Legbar cockerels 10 wks old
1 Orp/Cream Legbar cockerel 12 wks old
1 BR/Dom/CL cockerel 10 wks old

Have lots of details, information, pictures, egg laying records. Will drive them several hours for the right home. Looking for best possible loving home for them all together or in friend groups if possible.

AE68C8D4-6A1F-4AD7-9871-C9164A159CAA.jpeg F678B14B-BF6E-4904-83D1-7C27C943F300.png

2 10 wk old Gold Laced Orp/Cream Legbar cross cockerels in the back, & the head of a Silver Laced Orp/Cream Legbar cross pullet in the bottom front. Having internet troubles but will add more as I can.
A8E3E536-C26C-4387-ACCA-D06D248FE5B6.jpeg

Hopefully you find someone who can help! I'm in New England so nowhere close or I'd offer. Sorry you're having health problems and hope you get some resolution soon. And terribly sorry it is resulting in you having to rehome your flock. Sending hugs and prayers

Hopefully you find someone who can help! I'm in New England so nowhere close or I'd offer. Sorry you're having health problems and hope you get some resolution soon. And terribly sorry it is resulting in you having to rehome your flock. Sending hugs and prayers
Thanks that’s so sweet of you.

Back
Top Bottom