North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Before vaccinating for Mareks please do some research into this vaccine. I have read several reports from reliable sources where they are showing the rampant spread of this disease on the shedding of the virus from vaccinated birds. So please at least consider reading up before you vaccinate. Just my opinion.

Ok peeps! Here is my schedule to plan a meeting. Its been TOO long since the last one. My days off are:
June 25,26,27,28
July 2, 3 morning only, 7,8,9,10,14,15,16 morning only

That should give us some ideas I hope. Now to figure out a place also. @Hawk12. Kristie, haven't heard from you in a while, you out there??

@Saris

Lacie, Only two of my Wheaten Am eggs are developing. They are due Friday. How are you looking for pullets from your hatch?
I think I have 4 for sure. I put up pics on the Ameraucana thread, pop over and say hi.

Ok peeps! Here is my schedule to plan a meeting. Its been TOO long since the last one. My days off are:
June 25,26,27,28
July 2, 3 morning only, 7,8,9,10,14,15,16 morning only

That should give us some ideas I hope. Now to figure out a place also. @Hawk12 . Kristie, haven't heard from you in a while, you out there??
Urg, I'm camping all those days in June!

What is your "morning"? July 9th or 10th sounds good for me. Don't know where though, do we want food, coffee? Or just a park or something?

What is your "morning"? July 9th or 10th sounds good for me. Don't know where though, do we want food, coffee? Or just a park or something?
[/quote]

Morning means before 1pm.. I just had a suggestion by @bjedlicka of a potluck in a park.. I like that idea!

Back
Top Bottom