North Idaho / Eastern Washington

That was just a small part of them. I have never seen a herd so big.
Go up the CDA river during the summer (June and July) and take the BumbleBee bridge to get to the Old River Road. There's a farmers field, just past the mill that always has hundreds. It's really cool to see. You drive by/through and you are 10-30 yards from some of them.

This is Big brother Zeus in the front and lil sister Nyra behind him napping in the straw when they were 4 days old (Wednesday).
I was just wondering what time are we meeting at Pizza Factory tomorrow in Cda? I'm bringing Rileigh (she's 13) if anyone wants to bring someone for her to chat with. I'll have her bring her rainbow loom stuff incase she says "I'm bored!"
Looking forward to meeting everyone!
~Angela

This is Big brother Zeus in the front and lil sister Nyra behind him napping in the straw when they were 4 days old (Wednesday).
I was just wondering what time are we meeting at Pizza Factory tomorrow in Cda? I'm bringing Rileigh (she's 13) if anyone wants to bring someone for her to chat with. I'll have her bring her rainbow loom stuff incase she says "I'm bored!"
Looking forward to meeting everyone!
~Angela

I think we moved it to the Pizza Factory in post falls (hwy 41 & mullan) at 3pm because their room was not booked for the afternoon.

Go up the CDA river during the summer (June and July) and take the BumbleBee bridge to get to the Old River Road. There's a farmers field, just past the mill that always has hundreds. It's really cool to see. You drive by/through and you are 10-30 yards from some of them.

We have camping property just up the road from there :)

And yes it's the Pizza Factory in Post Falls at 3pm. Hope everyone can make it!

I'll be there!
Hubby just said that the whole family might come. Meh, they'll probably sit elsewhere anyway.
Forewarning if they do come, my kids have more energy than you've ever seen in kids.

Back
Top Bottom