North Idaho / Eastern Washington

My 4th chick hatched, another yellow. 4/5 total. the 5th one was the big brown egg it was a quitter.

3 yellow chicks one gray.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I am the seldom sern Scrambles from Hayden/CdA area. My crippled Ameraucana went broody and i was wondering if any of you will have young chicks (2) to sell me. Raising chicks is the only thing that she has in life and she is a great Momma Hen. Oh.... i wont need them until two weeks from now.

No but I have a constant supply of fertile backyard mixed eggs lol

Hi...does anyone have any White Sultan Hens ??? my friend from work is in need of one?  let me know  thanks 

Welcome back!!

Last edited:
@firedragon1982
What city do you live in? I might buy a few eggs.

I'm in Athol but come down to cda for work. I work today, Monday, Tues then am off to Seattle thurs. Also will be in for farmers market Saturday. (I think we all need to go a booth and sell eggs there!! They are charging $4/dozen this year!!)
Anyways, I'd give you some eggs free. We have an Ameraucana, Welsummer, and Swedish flower rooster over same breeds and some French black copper Marans hens. Very strong possibility of first gen olive eggers.

Hi everyone. I am the seldom sern Scrambles from Hayden/CdA area. My crippled Ameraucana went broody and i was wondering if any of you will have young chicks (2) to sell me. Raising chicks is the only thing that she has in life and she is a great Momma Hen. Oh.... i wont need them until two weeks from now.

I think I will have some chicks hatching then.

I will meet you tomorrow at the farmers market. My name is Arleen. I would love a Marans, Wellsummer... oh heck. Pick a few.
Yay! Rumples will be happy to have a purpose. See you there.

What time do you want to meet? We try to be there between 10-10:30. My brother has a booth of Jewelry (#2? maybe #3? "On the Rocks") to the right off the main entrance off the street (NOT from the parking lot area). I can leave them with him since we are dropping regular eating eggs off for them as well
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom