North Idaho / Eastern Washington

I just ordered my 4th set of eggs in the last month! Plus have set my Serama, Turkey and Runner Duck eggs.. Lol

THE ADDICTION IS REAL! :)

Lol...so true
1f609.png

Cascade had speckled Sussex. And a bunch of people at work really wanted some of those so I don't know if there's even any left now. I got some from there last year, I was surprised they would have them. They are my friendliest chickens so far.

Awesome! Congrats
1f60a.png
I placed an order with My Pet Chicken, babies will be here in a week or so. Don't need anymore chickens but I can't help myself sometimes...terrible addiction
1f609.png

Exciting! What did you order?
I made the mistake of a north 40 trip yesterday morning and came home with some little polish, one silkie, ee, buff orp.
I got a banty cochin, but it died:( it was sooo tiny, and couldnt open one eye. But i felt sorry for it and it was already in the same bin as the polish so i took it. Now i wish i would have gotten two. It was so cute, i wanted to see it grow up!

Hi, did you see if N40 had ducklings? thanks

We have plenty of chickens, but I do want to get more swedish flower chickens tho, because our rooster of that breed has something neurological going on, he couldn't hold his head up. But he's better about being upright now, but he stumbles/falls a lot. Thought it was botulism, thought maybe Mareks, but he was able to stand/walk, not sitting funny and no one else is doing it. He's been in our garage for almost a month now, and is "better" but still has trouble.

This year I want to replace the ducks and possibly the goose that had been taken... We'll see about the goose, but most definitely the ducks. Debating on if I want to hatch them again or just buy ducklings instead. Not feeling the hatching bug this year like I did last year that is for sure.

We have plenty of chickens, but I do want to get more swedish flower chickens tho, because our rooster of that breed has something neurological going on, he couldn't hold his head up. But he's better about being upright now, but he stumbles/falls a lot. Thought it was botulism, thought maybe Mareks, but he was able to stand/walk, not sitting funny and no one else is doing it. He's been in our garage for almost a month now, and is "better" but still has trouble.

This year I want to replace the ducks and possibly the goose that had been taken... We'll see about the goose, but most definitely the ducks. Debating on if I want to hatch them again or just buy ducklings instead. Not feeling the hatching bug this year like I did last year that is for sure.
That sucks about your rooster, could he have an ear infection? That can throw off balance.

Back
Top Bottom