Not sure what’s going on

I’ve been looking for Mazuri feed for a year now since someone else told me on Instagram but I couldn’t find it anywhere :(
Exactly like Cookie! Lol Most of her favorites are low calorie. She even prefers her low calorie pellets to the layer feed.
I hope I can find the best diet for her🤞🏻
I was going to suggest I mail some Mazuri to you, but then I found this, "The importation of animal foods is subject to permission from the Veterinary Organization of the Islamic Republic of Iran."

I'm not sure if that means food for animals or food made from animals. But it seems like things sent in the mail are regulated in ways I'm not accustomed to.

Will Chewy deliver to Iran? https://www.chewy.com/mazuri-waterf...MIg_Tj0NH_6wIVFRLnCh1emwrxEAQYASABEgIY7PD_BwE

Edit: not trying to sound judgy or ignorant. I just am unfamiliar with things overseas.
Because of the sanctions and some policies shipping to Iran is not possible as far as I know. A few months ago I wanted to order Suprelorin which is kind of vital for my duck, and couldn’t :(
I really wished sanctions wouldn’t target drugs and feed especially what’s related to animals..

I was going to suggest I mail some Mazuri to you, but then I found this, "The importation of animal foods is subject to permission from the Veterinary Organization of the Islamic Republic of Iran."

I'm not sure if that means food for animals or food made from animals. But it seems like things sent in the mail are regulated in ways I'm not accustomed to.
I’m so grateful for your kindness ❤
I guess it’s all prohibited :(

Because of the sanctions and some policies shipping to Iran is not possible as far as I know. A few months ago I wanted to order Suprelorin which is kind of vital for my duck, and couldn’t :(
I really wished sanctions wouldn’t target drugs and feed especially what’s related to animals..
Why the sanctions? Sorry just really dont know anything about your country and I'm curious. You dont have to answer if you'd rather not talk about it.

Iran has had sanctions for many years now because of the US believes they are producing nuclear weapons and Iran has not really followed any agreements. That was big news a whie ago.

Why the sanctions? Sorry just really dont know anything about your country and I'm curious. You dont have to answer if you'd rather not talk about it.
Disagreements about nuclear energy and between governments I guess. There were sanctions all the time..
Then there was a deal called JCPOA between some countries and signed by president Obama and by its results some of those sanctions should’ve been lifted. When president Trump was elected he ended the deal and sanctions were back 10x. I have no idea about politics and I don’t know about governments, I’m just a university student
but people’s lives have become miserable and we are under too much pressure.
Feel free to ask anything ❤
Iran is such a beautiful country with a unique history and kind people.

Last edited:
Iran has had sanctions for many years now because of the US believes they are producing nuclear weapons and Iran has not really followed any agreements. That was big news a whie ago.
Apparently they followed the agreements and then the deal was ended unilaterally.
It was a big news indeed, I don’t usually follow news but we had to listen to them for some courses at the university cause it was kinda related to my major. And it was not fun lol

Last edited:
Disagreements about nuclear energy and between governments I guess. There were sanctions all the time..
Then there was a deal called JCPOA between some countries and signed by president Obama and by its results some of those sanctions should’ve been lifted. When president Trump was elected he ended the deal and sanctions were back 10x. I have no idea about politics and I don’t know about governments, I’m just a university student
but people’s lives have become miserable and we are under too much pressure.
Feel free to ask anything ❤
Iran is such a beautiful country with a unique history and kind people.
I'm sure it is quite beautiful and nothing like the crap they show us on Fox News. Our news here is so politically motivated and biased. I wish for a world where we can all get along. Its strange that the president lifted it but then you say they were more strict. At any rate I really hope you find a decent diet for your duck. Is he feeling any better?

Back
Top Bottom