Not what you want to come home to (long) blood results post #67

Wow! Maybe a cat, possum or a coon got it's comeuppance. If that was all Nugget's blood, he might have bled out so I'm inclined to think that something out there got Nuggenated.

We don't have raccoons and possums here, in the mountains maybe a few but they don't like the desert. We do have Bobcats, Coyotes, loose dogs, cats, owl, hawks, etc, but there was no feathers to be found like an owl or such, and I didn't see any fur. My mom called and the deputy is over there right now looking around. He's going to take a blood sample and see if it's animal or human. I don't think human, there were no bloody footprints that I saw.

wonder if some fool showed up at an ER with a chicken spur in his leg...
cool.png

Wow, I'm glad he's okay, and I bet your right; THAT much blood probably is NOT all his, or he would at least be acting weak/anemic (I would think!).

You should tell the Deputy to check with local emergency rooms to see if anyone came in with suspicious looking injuries or a spur up their you-know-what!!!

ETA: oops, crtrlovr beat me to it...

Last edited:
Quote:
I guess that story wouldnt be told around the thiefs campfire if it was a person "yea I had a rottie bite my butt one time...I had a guy come after me with a shotgun and he hit my arm look at the scar....I had a guy bust my head open with a bat and I still got the goods!"
What about you Harry?? Where where did you get that hole in your _ _ _?
Ummm uuuhhh....

smile.png

Back
Top Bottom