Nurture Right 360 Incubator Okay?

Pics
Does anyone know how to calibrate this my humidity is reading normal then showing EE. I want to make sure its right. I am getting more eggs this evening. I did email company but hoping someone on here has a answer sooner. Thanks!!
Ive had so many issues with one of mine they sent me another but that one came broken . Get ahold of Bob or Tractor supply ASAP . If you got it threw paypal i hope your close . Good luck

Ive had so many issues with one of mine they sent me another but that one came broken . Get ahold of Bob or Tractor supply ASAP . If you got it threw paypal i hope your close . Good luck
Bob was very helpful sent me the part right out. He mentioned sending someone but my husband could do it. So it's working now but definitely not correct on the humidity. I keep unplugging the turner and putting in a calibrated hydrometer. What kept happening to yours?

Bob was very helpful sent me the part right out. He mentioned sending someone but my husband could do it. So it's working now but definitely not correct on the humidity. I keep unplugging the turner and putting in a calibrated hydrometer. What kept happening to yours?

The humidity reading has been calibrated before shipping, so when replaced with a new humidity sensor, the originally calibration for humidity sensor may need to re-calibrated to match the new sensor you just installed, this incubator has built-in calibration function can be used for calibrating both temp and humidity sensor; please tell us the humidity reading variation between your own hygrometer and the incubator humidity reading, and we will send the step by step instructions on how to calibrated the humidity reading, thanks.

What do you use for a second temperature/humidity monitor to ensure temperature is accurate. I have a couple different but I cannot see room for any of them. I have a magicfly with the probes but that will disrupt the top from sitting flush.

It’s only been a few days but so far the things I really like about this are the turner not only rolls the eggs but they are rotating around the incubator clockwise with every turn so the eggs don’t stay in the same spot in the incubator for 21 days. It has kept constant temperature I have a meat thermometer that fit perfectly nestled in the egg turner not disrupting eggs or turner. I can’t just trust what the incubator says I Have it 2 ingrained in me that the machines can be wrong use a second calibrated thermometer. I like the water ports are on the outside. I don’t have a second hydrometer but that’s ok I can monitor air cells and make adjustments as needed after candling. I’m using the humidity reading on the machine and just putting a couple oz in at a time and it’s reading in the 40’s were I like to incubate my Silkie eggs. I love the view inside you truly can see 360.
ADCCD29D-D935-4CE8-87EA-011DAC9896BA.jpeg

So, ya'll, I've read through all of your posts and have to say you have been very thorough! I am glad I found this thread, as when I posted my questions on another forum I didn't get much reply. I purchased one of these a few weeks ago and I have 21 quail eggs in there about to go into lockdown tomorrow. I panicked when I read about the chicks getting hurt. I emailed them from work to send me the screen and the seal, though I knew if they weren't on the machine already there wouldn't be time. Well, I didnt hear back yet, but when I got home that was the first thing I checked. There was the screen, already in place! Couldn't see the seal, but I'm assuming that's there too. Whew! For quail, I set it for 18 days and lockdown the last 4. I've never incubated anything before and the NR 360 had the best reviews for the money. So here I am. I candled 2 eggs the other day and saw darkness in one and veins in the other. Tonight I candled several and saw air cells and darkness in all of them so I'm hoping they are all doing well. I had mine set for 100 deg and aimed for an average of 40% humidity until tomorrow, when I will increase humidity to 65% and bump temp down to 99.5. My eggs are Ebay eggs that had a hard time coming through USPS and arrived a day late in a bashed up box with 3 cracked out of 24. I only let them sit for about 12 hours before setting, but all candled had nice air sacs tonight. I am so nervous and have prayed they all turn out fine. Since my forum search didnt turn up anything on this incubator I got antsy and ordered an incuview a few days ago, (also getting good reviews) which I got today. My next set of eggs is going in that one in order to compare the two. I saw that one other person here had both of them also and am curious how they like the two and which one they prefer. Anyway, wanted all of you to know that manapro has listened to you and fixed those 2 design flaws! :cool::celebrate

Back
Top Bottom