NY chicken lover!!!!

From time to time we ALL feel like there is too much to do. You
sound much better. Take one chore and if you do not finish it...
so What. Do your best. It will work out. It is much better if you
have things to do. Who wants to just sit around and have nothing
to do? Life has it's up and down. Do what YOU can and have fun
REST and be Happy. Aria

trying to downsize here too, too much to keep up with. Tried posting the black flock in a couple places on Facebook, only had 1 interest and they wanted to pay less, then decided they didn't want them. 1 Ayem Cemani cross roo, 11 black am. hens/cross pullets (rafter chickens). Two of these Ameraucana hens have been broody for a full 2 months. So now we also have feed store buff orp chicks Hubby bought that the broodys refused. And everyone is molting heavily, feathers everywhere.
Oh, and the Amish neighbors got a new dog, some corgi looking mix, or something they chopped the tail off of. And it chases chickens :mad:

trying to downsize here too, too much to keep up with. Tried posting the black flock in a couple places on Facebook, only had 1 interest and they wanted to pay less, then decided they didn't want them. 1 Ayem Cemani cross roo, 11 black am. hens/cross pullets (rafter chickens). Two of these Ameraucana hens have been broody for a full 2 months. So now we also have feed store buff orp chicks Hubby bought that the broodys refused. And everyone is molting heavily, feathers everywhere.
Oh, and the Amish neighbors got a new dog, some corgi looking mix, or something they chopped the tail off of. And it chases chickens :mad:
I'm making one last ditch effort to sell them all before winter. I listed it as all or none so I'm doubtful that anyone will bite. I accept this. It's only 18 birds and only 10 maximum will stay through the winter. The other 8 will be processed next month. So, it is what it is. Luckily the barn cats are rewarding me with dead mice and squirrels at times. We don't have dogs chasing the birds because we are close enough to the village for leash laws to be strict.

I wish you luck with flock downsizing.

I'm making one last ditch effort to sell them all before winter. I listed it as all or none so I'm doubtful that anyone will bite. I accept this. It's only 18 birds and only 10 maximum will stay through the winter. The other 8 will be processed next month. So, it is what it is. Luckily the barn cats are rewarding me with dead mice and squirrels at times. We don't have dogs chasing the birds because we are close enough to the village for leash laws to be strict.

I wish you luck with flock downsizing.
Where listed? Aria

Greetings from Orange County! Decided to finally sign up after ghost-browsing for months. I've got a little flock that I started over the summer, 8 Craigslist birds and a couple TSC chicks. Picking up some silkie eggs tomorrow for hatching, hope to learn more and more!

0eDQtiS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom