NY Gay Pride Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a great time!
smile.png
That magenta silkie from the wedding a few months ago would have been a SUPERSTAR at the gay pride parade!

Quote:
Just because hate can be louder that acceptance, it doesn't mean it is stronger.
hugs.gif
Some of us believe in respect for all people. Enjoy your parade!

well Taz, just for you, we'll build a float with a rooster flying at you! *runs before someone beats her*

rant.gif

....although.....my little roo would look good on a float....
big_smile.png

Quote:
Well, that's interesting! I've never been to one, and would like to attend one some day!

Every event out here is usually based on race, which is unfortunate, and another race always chooses to picket the one celebrating. Do you remember the May Day celebration a couple years back? Full on riot in the streets. I am so glad I don't live down there.

The gay pride parade always makes the news here because of the imminent joy and festive atmosphere, not to mention the costumes. Gay used to mean happy and joyful and in this case it still does.

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing. That one pic with the pearls and tiara is the one I had in mind.

I think a showgirl would be the poultry pride mascot... Or maybe a frizzled polish...

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing. That one pic with the pearls and tiara is the one I had in mind.

I think a showgirl would be the poultry pride mascot... Or maybe a frizzled polish...

A rainbow splash frizzled polish. Perfect!
wink.png

Quote:
Seriously, you didn't need anyone to take you there. Just start talking to someone and next thing you know you are part of their posse and they are giving you make-up tips and what not to wear info. My friend Philip can pick out my shoes better than I can.

Quote:
Seriously, you didn't need anyone to take you there. Just start talking to someone and next thing you know you are part of their posse and they are giving you make-up tips and what not to wear info. My friend Philip can pick out my shoes better than I can.

not all gay men are great dressers. most gay people are no different than any other person. Most people would never know I'm bi, especially since I am with a man. My guy is hetero and he likes doing a lot of "female" type stuff.

I despise shopping, he likes it, He loves to cook, make costumes, dress up, sew, and he gets whims where he decorates.

but then i do that too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom