OCTOBER chicken sacrifice protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have several motion sensor driveway alarms that chime indoors. But deer, hogs and other critters kept setting them off and I was constantly getting out of bed to check on the birds. I finally started turning them off at night. I think I need lights to come on to startle anyone trespassing without me having to get out of bed and shoot over their heads to scare them off.
:gig:lau

Nice non-apology. ;)
Calling people with different religious beliefs 'devil worshippers' IS rude, xenophobic and uncalled for, but sure, pretend that isn't a problem. :rolleyes:
Do you know what a HOA is?
Its not a group of people with different religious beliefs. You're way off with what you're accusing me of.
If the term "devil worshippers" is what is offending you then so be it. Never said I was politically correct.
If you'll excuse me now I've got some goats blood I need to go deliver.

I lock my coop and have my dog run next to it. I know if someone or something has been in my run or around my birds. It is just a feeling you get that something is wrong. If I see someone out at my birds that isn't suppose to be there I am going to put the fear of dyeing in them. I am a pretty good shot and I can get close enough they will think they are going to die.
My husband worked probation for 20 years and every Halloween he had to work and some of the stuff he saw was horrible and yes it included animal sacrifices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom