Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Interesting Belle. Now, I can't picture you as ADD. I picture ADD people as unable to concentrate, and you are the steadiest, most focused and mission-oriented on the thread. You must have an excess of chicks. Give the rest to me.

I didn't know I was ADD till PC told me I was...
tongue2.gif

Quote:
I'll throw some Orbit freshening gum in the package.

Actually Karen, it's a no-brainer crop. Stick 'em in the ground exactly when you would plant tulip bulbs. The next summer, when the stalks start to wither, pull 'em up. Simple. It's my favorite crop.

You sayin' you want some?

Yes, please! If they're as easy as that, I shouldn't be able to mess it up.

Quote:
It's easy to look calm and collected when you're writing all your responses. In reality, I do tend to wander off in my own head and I often lose my train of thought in the middle of a sentance. Drives my husband nuts.

Whenever you get down here and visit me, I'll send you home with a bunch of baby chicks.
wink.png

Quote:
Interesting Belle. Now, I can't picture you as ADD. I picture ADD people as unable to concentrate, and you are the steadiest, most focused and mission-oriented on the thread. You must have an excess of chicks. Give the rest to me.

I didn't know I was ADD till PC told me I was...
tongue2.gif

What does he know? I didn't have any trouble carrying a conversation with you. Although you do have a DD with ADD....hmmm....

Quote:
What does he know? I didn't have any trouble carrying a conversation with you. Although you do have a DD with ADD....hmmm....

See, that's what I was thinkin, I didn't notice anything... You seemed just perfect to me.
smile.png

Quote:

See, that's what I was thinkin, I didn't notice anything... You seemed just perfect to me.
smile.png

Oh I see I hugfest comin' on!

Morning all. I'm at home, getting ready to go to non-BYC job, then I have to go to one of my BYC jobs, but it's major shipping time, so my keyboard time will be limited.

I hope you all have a great time without me... sniff sniff. (Hi Dacs!)

Note to self: quit jobs.

Eh. I'm giving it a week and if I don't lose weight I am saying F it and eating everything in sight.

I am sticking to my 23 points a day........Had 6.5 points left after dinner last night, perfect for a piece of cheesecake and glass of wine. Back to dying of starvation now. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom