Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
You are ticklin my funny bone. Is that better?
cool.png

thumbsup.gif

I really love your posts and I wish Buff was here at night.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Thanks. Me too.

I mean me too, I wish Buffster was here.

Glad you've joined us though, and that we managed to make you smile!

When she reads bac through these, I wonder if she'll mind being the butt of all these jokes....

Last edited:
Quote:

Thanks. Me too.

I mean me too, I wish Buffster was here.

Glad you've joined us though, and that we managed to make you smile!

When she reads bac through these, I wonder if she'll mind being the butt of all these jokes....

HAHAHA!!! I don;t get here often because of work, but the last few days the boss has been gone, so he is not generating as much as normal.

Quote:
You are ticklin my funny bone. Is that better?
cool.png

thumbsup.gif

G'night ya'll. I gotta put my funny boner to bed....

Um, I meant BONE put my FUNNY BONE to bed....
cool.png

*snort* Does DH know about this?

G'night all. I'm off to make a graveyard dessert for tomorrow night.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

G'night ya'll. I gotta put my funny boner to bed....

Um, I meant BONE put my FUNNY BONE to bed....
cool.png

What kind? I love the chocolate pudding with crushed oreos as the dirt and pepperidge farm milanos as gravestones and gummy worms in the pudding.

Quote:
I won't deliver. You will have to come get it, supply your own fuel and oil, return it with a sharp chain, topped off with fuel and oil and in good working condition.

I would designate the kind of oil to be used, or it will come back smelling like Victoria's Secret bath oil....

lol.png

Quote:
If a woodsman goes into the forest with a floral fragranced chainsaw, will the bears laugh at him?

He might get eaten.

Don't go there, dacs. We rely upon you to be the more sober of our participants...

Last edited:
Quote:

What kind? I love the chocolate pudding with crushed oreos as the dirt and pepperidge farm milanos as gravestones and gummy worms in the pudding.

That's the one! Except my recipe didn't call for gummy worms. Excellent idea, though!

I very nearly brushed my teeth with face sunscreen lotion this morning. I think my lack of sleep this week is beginning to manifest itself.

Ladies. And Gentlemen. It is Friday. Finally.

We are having a halloween party for work today. From 3 to 6 at a local sports grill type place. I don't care about the party, I'm just happy to leave work almost 3 hours early. YAY ME.

Have someone coming to pick up 6 of my hens tomorrow. Really trying to downsize. Even have someone interested in a rooster. Going to clean coops and rearrange chickens this weekend, and try to finish building my "projects" so I can clean the carport out and start parking my car in there again. Windshield was covered in ice this morning. ICE. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom