Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put these on FB, but since some of you are FB challenged....

Costume, sans teenager:

2952_100_7897.jpg

2952_100_7902.jpg

2952_100_7906.jpg

The costume has some personal meaning for my girl. The lemur in the pocket (playing the Dormouse) was her sister's favorite toy. It makes spooky kissy noises if you squeeze it's belly. The blue sparkly button in the right lapel is bat-shaped. Not just for the poem, but for her sis as well. And there is a mourning pin with a butterfly on it among the hat pins.
Symbolism is a big deal to CJ. She's very pleased with the 'hidden' elements.

The hatband scarf is offset so that it dosen't cover the Cheshire Cat on the back left shoulder. We will add more garish scarves to the pockets. She will wear a burgundy shirt, royal blue vest, and sparkly gold scarf as a bowtie.
We dyed her hair auburn.

Tomorrow I will get to practice my theatre make-up skills. So nice that my degree gets exercised every so often
roll.png

(BA in English with an emphasis in Theatre. Real marketable. Not.)

Quote:
I would designate the kind of oil to be used, or it will come back smelling like Victoria's Secret bath oil....

Yeah. Mine.
th.gif

If a woodsman goes into the forest with a floral fragranced chainsaw, will the bears laugh at him?

Quote:
It's not Orchidpants fault if your dainties stick when thrown against the wall....

You are seriously crackin me up tonight!

Thank about that remark in context, Debi....

Quote:
Thank about that remark in context, Debi....

Thank about? I am dense, Lori. You should know that by now.

Sorry. Typing with a southern accent....

Quote:
It's not Orchidpants fault if your dainties stick when thrown against the wall....

You are seriously crackin me up tonight!

For an office work thread, we spend a lot of time in the gutter or someone's dirty laundry....

Bet Buffy's doing laundry RIGHT NOW.

Quote:
Sorry. Typing with a southern accent....

You are ticklin my funny bone. Is that better?
cool.png

thumbsup.gif

G'night ya'll. I gotta put my funny boner to bed....

Um, I meant BONE put my FUNNY BONE to bed....
cool.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom