Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
It's a vast conspiracy. Don't try to fight it.

Okay okay, it's the one he started about outdoor cats killing wildlife and whether people should let them do that or not. Why couldn't he have chosen a less controversial, hackle-raising question...like Muslims asking to build a mosque near you-know-where.

Quote:
Note to self: Don't move across the street from Sparks.

Can't anyway, its "CRP" which is praivately owned land that the Dept of Nat Resources pays a small rent to the owner for and in return the owner sows native grasses and doesnt farm it. So we have 12ft of gravel road between us and a few hundred acres of natural habitat, which is cool until the coyotes and skunks come out to play.

Quote:
All day Thursday! Love you too!

Good to know, Buffster. Will mark it on my calendar
cool.png

My desk actually has some faux wood showing. Progress. Will keep acting busy so that I can give facebook a little time tomorrow.

And Buff, I facebook-friended you ages ago. You really should learn to play on there. It is sooooo much easier to post pics there that I rarely bother to post them on BYC any more.

BTW, on Thursday we may need to discuss E-bay intervention for yours truly. I was doing so well. But then DD needed elements for her Mad Hatter costume. And now I have a lampwork bead, chicken-shaped bells, sandalwood beads, steampunk oddities, and a pocket knife all headed my way. In addition to said Hatter elements, which really didn't need 6 hatpins but I found some really cool ones and they can be used as steampunk features later on..........................

Yes Lori, and it only took me a few weeks to figure out who you were (from your three-word name being no relation to Wegot). I'm pretty slow sometimes.

Okay okay, I'll hit FB sometime soon, if only to see PC's bruises and Dac's traction setup. And your little wannabe Hatter.

OMG, stop talking so much........I give up, no need to catch up.

Work is ridic. Went for margaritas after work wednesday, friday, yesterday and going again today. I am going to send my company my rehab bill.

La Parilla. It is right down the road from my work......and they have happy hour specials. $1.99 house (lime) margaritas. They are only 8oz but knock you on your rear end. I can drink my way out of a deep hole normally, but give me 3 of those and I am done for the day. Wednesday is $1 hard tacos too. I had 2 margaritas and a taco for a whopping $5 the other day. 2 margaritas and you are feeling goooooood. 3 margaritas and you feel good until you try to go visit the chickens and just have to sit down for a while instead.

LOL

Come on down girl! Do you like guacamole? Theirs is AMAZING.

Quote:
I do like guacamole. And that sounds like a seriously good deal on Wednesdays. But DH would have to drive me home if I had more than 1 margarita....

But this week is out due to band booster meeting (tonight), candle party (tomorrow), and cleaning the coop (Thurs) before the fair ends and 12 birds come home (Fri or Sat, depending on the coop).

Have you been to the fair? My birds were looking good!

Sparky, everyone needs a margarita!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom