Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
gig.gif
ouch it hurts to laugh. Hey, I cleaned the coop today that's as busy as I plan on being today.

I never did follow horoscopes but I'm still seriously upset that they changed them all up. I used to be a Virgo and now they say I'm a Leo. I don't think I can ever check my horoscope again because I won't know which one to read - the one I was when I was actually born, or the one they say I am now.

barnie.gif

Does anyone know anything about iPods?

I have an iPod touch and the screen is frozen. Ella was watching Netflix on it while I was nursing the baby and she said she didn't drop it, but the screen froze when she was watching Horseland, so she put it back on the iHome charger because she thought it must need charging. I really like to listen to audiobooks when I'm cooking dinner, so I'm not happy that it's frozen!

I figured it out. Thank goodness for Google.

Crisis averted.

Last edited:
They say I'm not a taurus anymore---may 11th---but they are liars and I will always be a taurus. I've never been a huge follower but me and my sis used to when we were younger and my mom reads them to me somedays just for fun.

I'd like to lay down...my stomach is cramping but my weather guy is having a fb conversation with me...and well, I just can't pass that up...
tongue.png

My hens are Buff, Blue(BBS Gene), Lavender, and Splash my roosters are Buff, Black(BBS Gene), Blue(BBS Gene), and Blue 100%.

I don't think I can let this genetic misrepresentation go..........ok no I can't....brb

I wonder if Nells has time to buzz over to my house and whip me up a brooder. My chicks are exceeding their brooder capacity
hmm.png

Who told the little devils they could grow
barnie.gif

Good Morning All!

I'm at day 19 with my hatch and now my humidity goes crazy, I had to open up the bator and place a wet washcloth in it to keep up the humidity, this just sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom