Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest - #19

I have short quotations from properly refereed, published and cited sources, indicated clearly within quotation marks, as is standard practise in the hard copy publishing world, so that it is absolutely clear what is my text and what is someone else's that I am quoting, with the reference so that anyone who wishes can look it up and check that I am quoting them accurately. I assume this will not fall foul of your rule 2, as it would not fall foul of the rules about quoting other sources in the world of hard copy publishing.
I think you're fine with that. If you have links in your article, you might want to double-check that they still work.

You're welcome! I'm not exactly sure where to change the language on it, I just know 1) I've seen it and 2) Grammarly has tried getting me to change my language to English English because of all the times I misspell behavior.
I found this:
1687451859587.png

1687451869565.png

1687451876522.png

Vacationing with Chickens: Taking a Car Trip with Your Feathered Friends

Vacationing with Chickens: Taking a Car Trip with Your Feathered Friends

Have you ever planned a brief vacation, only to have to cancel it because there was no one to babysit your beloved chickens? Maybe you don’t have a full size run to keep them in and they would kill each other staying locked up in the prefabricated house they sleep in at night. No matter your...

This is my first attempt at writing an article; I have no clue if I posted it right...It was fun to do anyway.

That is strange. If you want some help looking into this, let us know.

Thank you so much! I'm confident it's my device who's causing the problems, because I've had this problem in another site. But if it ever gets too annoying, I'll be sure to let you know! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom