OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Happy to take a couple off your hands! :)
It'd be a great idea to hold it again next spring, Stevens. :D I had a very nice time. DH, not a chicken person, even had a nice time and didn't complain about spending more than making. :gig
Thanks to anyone who took my few (sorry I didn't get to catch everyone's name if you were from here), and sold me theirs.
Stevens, I think that was your adorable little girl that claimed that tiny OEGB? So cute. Lol. Hope she enjoys him.
It was very nice meeting those I...met. !

We had a great time at the swap! I'm glad I got a chance to meet everybody. Thanks to all who helped catch my escapees! Next time we'll be a little more on our toes.

Happy to take a couple off your hands!
smile.png

It'd be a great idea to hold it again next spring, Stevens.
big_smile.png
I had a very nice time. DH, not a chicken person, even had a nice time and didn't complain about spending more than making.
gig.gif

Thanks to anyone who took my few (sorry I didn't get to catch everyone's name if you were from here), and sold me theirs.
Stevens, I think that was your adorable little girl that claimed that tiny OEGB? So cute. Lol. Hope she enjoys him.
It was very nice meeting those I...met. !
Aubry don't like pictures, but yes she was so happy that she purchased this tiny little guy. Though she was mad at me when I put him with my other chicks. "Mommy that one is mine!"

Then Alyssa got jealous that Aubry got something and she didn't so she went and got two chicks herself! I got a few pictures not many of some of the chickens that were here. If anyone feels they would want to do this again in Spring I think it will be great.

i think i had a productive day, even though i got a late start - and got lost lol.
sold or traded 3 white leghorns, 2 wheaten oegbs, 2 black cochins, 2 lemon cuckoo cochins, 2 black copper marans, 2 dark brown leghorns, a ck white chick, and a black australorp rooster. i ended up coming home with sebrites, and rabbits. all in all not a bad day, and DW is happy.

it was a pleasure meeting everyone, im sorry if i didnt get to talk to you much... thanks for all who waited on me to get there.

elisha, the swap we are talking about is one we planned on this thread, there is a thread for swaps. unfortunatly my internet is in "degraded" status so i cant send the link.

in october (first weekend i think) there is a major swap in lucasville ohio. i know its a long drive, but its usually worth it.

October 12th and 13th is the upcoming Swap Days here (Lucasville). It's definitely worth a drive. Crazy amounts of people, but crazy amounts of flea market treasure, poultry, rabbits, and nearly any other critter you can think of (anyone fancy skunks, raccoons, foxes, ostriches..?). :p I love going. Thankfully, I live just a few minutes away.

Not sure where you are, Eleisha, but there's another swap being planned here also in Delaware(OH)? I think the details were posted a couple pages back? Won't make it to that one myself so not sure about it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom