Ohio National...

Quote:
You can only take 2 out of the 12??! That must be a difficult decision to make!

(Off topic: Ryu, I was going to PM you--those Dutch I hatched earlier this year from your sister's birds? My little cockeral got best of breed this past weekend at the MD State Poultry Fanciers show.
big_smile.png
wee.gif
I thought you guys might want to know! The hen just started laying, too. I'm tickled pink with them.
smile.png
)

I wanna go to Ohio sooooo bad!! But it's too far of a drive for us to go just to hang out. Have fun, everyone--and good luck!!!

Congrats! Those two Dutch should cross for some awesome chicks if I'm remembering correctly. I'm glad it worked out. You should have shown your little guy, it's the Dutch Nationals in Ohio this year.

I've got two show pens (one Dark Cockrel, and one Dark Pullet) and two sale cages, so there's going to be a mini show in my barn Wednesday night to decide who get shown, who gets put up for sale, and who stays home. I don't want to fill up the truck with my stuff! I've got a bunch of birds to pick up in Ohio to bring home!
big_smile.png

We decided a week ago to leave on Thursday so we can be there when the barn opens at 11am. My sister bought a topper for the truck last night so we have a ton of room to haul birds this year. We are sick, sick, sick.....

Jenjscott, I plan on being their for the meeting. I signed up for the yahoo group just a few weeks ago and saw yesterday that they are having a meeting. Hope to see you there!

I'm goin' to bring a box for a bird or two to take home...only live about 45min away...however, we are planning on stopping at the shoe for some tailgating on the way home about 3:00 Saturday...think the birds will be OK in a box in the car for a few hours?

I am flying out on Friday afternoon. I will see everyone there my and my father and friend will be wearking Kelly green t-shirts with a big Henry's Eggs logo on the back of the shirt.

Henry

Back
Top Bottom