***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Hi Sooner - I'm not talking because I'm still catching up - and then I'll have to get off and get to work...gah!
barnie.gif

NanaKat, Okieridge,
Eggs are set, I will candle next week and report the fertility for you both.
They move to the hatcher on March 4th, and will be ready for pick up March 7th.

W O W. Thanks for the info. This isnt something that I have the time to do nor the need to do it but would love to see a perfect specimen. Till then i will just enjoy seein the 2 breeds seperatly.

I will be sorting thorugh some birds later today and will have some young cockrells that I am not interested in raising out or feeding any longer.. If anyone is interested let me know by tomorrow.

W O W. Thanks for the info. This isnt something that I have the time to do nor the need to do it but would love to see a perfect specimen. Till then i will just enjoy seein the 2 breeds seperatly.

Anytime mike... several folks have done this.. Marvin has some in south america very interesting looking birds.. I would be concerned with teh slower growth of the big cochin, but the cross could give you some very good heat tolerant broody's.
If I were going to do something like that I would a NN / wyandotte for the Cochin x, or a NN Brahma. that would keep feather quality and body mass.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom