***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Nasty cold here, hoping it warms up this afternoon.
My office is overrun with little chickens who don't want to go out and play!!!
I'm working on my taxes still and they are good company but can be mighty demanding sometimes.
I am sooo looking forward to warm weather.
Any one know anything about POOPS?

Oh my gosh!!!!!! Just testing to see if my computer would let me post pics......
And WOW it did!!!
Here is a cutie Cochin I got from Nanakat last week.
I am completely and hopelessly hooked on Cochins now!
BAD, BAD, Nanakat!!!

Morning Okie friends! Haven't been on in a while. We have been tied up moving back to our house that was for sale. Just got unloaded and got an offer! So unpacking stopped and we are impatiently waiting to see what happens next! Sure making it hard to get on with spring chores and chicken raising! Also hard on the nerves!lol wish someone would get a start of those long rower/laughing chickens,Iwould so love to have some of those! I could so see that be irritating to neighbors! Yeah! Lol! We had snow the last two days but finally the sun is out. Now that winter is almost over I have my first cold/flu thing going on,it's miserable! Have a great day, enjoy Oklhoma,you don't miss it till you leave!

oh, sorry Hope you are feeling better. Since you are a Doctor who fan i thought this might make you feel better or give you a laugh (hope it is not offensive).
hide.gif

lau.gif
Not offensive at all.

welcome-byc.gif
and the okies thread to all the newbies ,and folks i havent greeted or introduced myself to or met personally yet .

Joe -- marcs birds are nice , and your red barred birds you just posted a pic of are really nice examples love them man , can wait for fri , what all are you bringing

krazykat-- how are the chicks doing any pics , you going to wister fri as well

Ken - man are your chicks doing good the fbcm and favorells any pics to post yet lol

anyone else going to make it to the auction at wister friday evening

ready for friday finally going to get to go to the auction at wister idk how long i will be able to stay tho ... man this week is non stop for me

met robin today got to visit for a min and picked up those pretty little birds and was suprised with an egg from one of the serama hens , tomorrow a trip to charleston , friday wister to meet up with joe and then run to walmart do some grocery shopping for auction and do prep cooking for auction on sat , then sat finish cooking get everything set up and ready and run to cameron for my little cousins wedding and then rush back to auction finish it out close up and clean up and sunday run to claremore to meet up with mikaela , monster energy drink company is going to make a killin off of me this week that is for sure as well as frost oil company on gas man 3.52 a galloon geez let it go down , id hate to have to ride my horses to an auction or work and such but man somethings got to give thats for sure

Nasty cold here, hoping it warms up this afternoon.
My office is overrun with little chickens who don't want to go out and play!!!
I'm working on my taxes still and they are good company but can be mighty demanding sometimes.
I am sooo looking forward to warm weather.
Any one know anything about POOPS?

Oh my gosh!!!!!! Just testing to see if my computer would let me post pics......
And WOW it did!!!
Here is a cutie Cochin I got from Nanakat last week.
I am completely and hopelessly hooked on Cochins now!
BAD, BAD, Nanakat!!!
Muwahahahahahahahhhhaaaaaa!
lau.gif

Looks more like her daddy every day!

Back
Top Bottom