***OKIES in the BYC III ***

what , is sooner coming tohelp us?
lau.gif

gotcha!

Hey watch it.. someone has to take a nap for me..

I want to go home and play with my little feather babies but instead I am at work with computer issues. We may have another day of work stand still because our computer system that prints vouchers is down.

On a brighter note, is Cowetta going to be worth the drive from the city? I mean I know it is a crap shoot everytime you go to an auction. We are mainly looking to buy chicks (hopefully some buff orphingtons and some barred rocks). Will they be letting folks smoke in the auction? I only ask because we went to Maude last week and wont go back anytime soon. They missed several peoples bids (one guy try as he might couldn't get the auctioner to acknowledge him 1/2 the time). And the smoke inside the building was aweful. So we will not be returning to any that allow smoking inside their buildings.

Cathie

In Oklahoma, it is illegal to smoke in ANY public place. The definition of a public place is broad enough that even if you are in your office and the mailman comes into the room where you are, it is a public place.

That said, there doesn't seem to be any teeth in the enforcement of the no-smoking law. Strictly going from memory from when I looked it up a few years ago, the fine is mainly for the owner of the facility and is only about $50 for the first offense and goes up to about $200. I think the fine for getting caught smoking in the public place is around $50 as well.

I'm sharing the computer with Lil'Sooner while she is doing homework.

The same people are running the Coweta sale as the Stilwell sell & there was no smoking in the building the night that I was there......I figure it won't be a problem.

Six is this the first time you have been on since the change??

Can ya tell I really like having the colors!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom