Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so very welcome Carla, I am glad Daisy found a very good home. She looks happy. Poor Pepper tho, she is so lonely, but she has friends right now the the family reunion started last night and each couple brought their dogs also. No kids yet lol
ep.gif

I just wanted to say hi I am new to posting here but have been reading for some time now. Glad to see so many okies on here and some around my area. Right now all I have are bantam polish and silkies around 3-4 weeks old. I have kept cochins and other assorted banties in the past but i am just getting back into keeping chickens. I have an order for some buff orp. and dominques, that should be here next week. Well bye for now.
wink.png

Your very welcome, now I just have to remember to ask him. We have the one of our grandsons here and when "papa" gets home it is, can we get on the tractor or work in the yard papa. He is a city boy and loves to be here when he can, he will be 5 soon, so full of energy.

I dont have grand kids yet but I have a great nephew that way he wants to ride on the tractor with me.

do you know anything about a flea market in norman my daughter and son-in-law said something about it.

Yoke for today:

Do you know the difference in an in-law and an out-law?

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

If anyone knows someone who needs or wants any bb reds I have four trios all young bird just starting to lay have all I need, and need to get rid of some I just set 30 eggs in incubator will have chicks in 20 days.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank Cammie! Bun Bun and the kitty sure are adorable! I'm glad you have them to play with. Did you ever get another kitty or puppy?

Tina, aka luvs2garden has the parents and sister puppy of Daisy. Her dogs have such wonderful, loving, gentle giant personalities. Thanks again Tina!

Here's my Cool Daisy. I need to buy her and Iris a kiddie pool for them to play in. They absolutely love water.

6412_cool_daisy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom