Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is awesome, glad she could help you.

Edited to add........... I am scared to call her I dont know how to say no and since she loves my hubby she would probably try to give me some and hubby says NOT NO BUT heck no I cant have any.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif

Good to have Tommy join our group. I added you to the list. I didn't know where to put you. Is Ardmore Southeast or Southwest?
Either way good to have you and hope you join in our conversations.
Monty
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Yeah I know where it is but since the list is only divided four ways I was just trying to decide if Ardmore would be Southeast or Southwest. It doesn't matter anyway you are on the list so that is what counts.
Monty

Quote:
Next Prague auction is Sept. Not sure of the date yet but usually the 3rd weekend of the month.

Im planning on taking my call ducks and whole bunch of chickens. Ive just decided that i dont want to take care of anything this winter but my little flock of australorps and my guineas.

Hey everyone,
Anybody looking for chickens? Do you have birds you want to sell?
I have some Gold Campines, Silver Phoenix, and Blue Andalusian Crosses, I would sell.
I also have a year old pair of Royal Palm Turkeys.
Any takers?
Let us know what you may be wanting to sell or maybe what you would like to buy.
The commission here is zero better than any auction.
Monty

Good Lord! Work sends me out in the field for a week and a half and you people get chatty!

Just checking back in to let people know I'm still alive. I'm about to start getting serious about getting free/low cost wood to build a coop and run.

We just put granite countertops in our kitchen and I told Hubs I would live here at least 4 more years to get my money back on them. And if we are going to be in our house 4 more years then I could have chickens! He just groaned...
roll.png

I have powertools and know how to use them. And I'm rather handy. Now I just need the wood...and eventually the chickens. Though that will be interesting as I am not wanting chicks, I would like to start with pullets.

Word on the street ( for what that is worth) is another poultry auction is planned for the Harrah area this fall. There has been talk of this before but other issues have kept it from happening. The latest I hear is maybe by September.
Monty

What would be a good coon determent, urine? Someone suggested a blinking red light, Got in my pen last night and killed about 30. Took most their heads off. I dont think skunk, there was no smell. Could it have been a cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom