older brother for free to bad home

Try having 5 older brothers.
lets see
I was tied up and put in the closet.
buried in a snow bank.
Left 30 miles from home. had to walk 1/2 way home.
Forget getting a date
barnie.gif
........ they could do as they pleased but not their sister.
and for the rest blocked most of it out
th.gif

Quote:
If he's all those things you say, and he's not fixed, for the sake of the women in the world he must be fixed immediately (no anthesia required).

I have had so many responsives I can't make up my mind to how can have him s what ever home sounds the worst can have him. and sorry no trades (unless you have animals I want) and you most pay for shipping. Sorry wild no Fabio for you he is mine.

It'll get better...My older brother and our cousin once trapped me under my bed with squirt guns and soaked me. He used to sit on me and Fart and wouldn't let me up. Chased me down the street to my friends house because I wouldn't do his part of the house work. Tickled me till I peed my pants. He was a jock in HS and wouldn't let me talk to any boys he or his friends didn't know or they'd beat him up, so I didn't talk to anyone male.
But on the other hand he was always watching out for me when I didn't know it. Now he is 47 and I'm 43 and he adores his niece and nephew...And we laugh about the past brother abuse.

I want to get rid of him for the animals sake. Also will trade for hog panels. will post pics to night no trades for kids or sibling

Last edited:
OMG I will totally trade my 10yo daughter for a 17yo son. It's a bit unfair to your parents, but it will probably work out to your advantage...

Back
Top Bottom