Online order: Hoovers hatchery chicks

Separated her from the rest. She was getting pecked at and walked all over. She is not looking well. Hoovers believes she may have gotten cold in the post office a.c. either way they said they would refund no questions asked, Great customer Service. I however do not feel this was because of anything they did I will not be asking for my money back. At this point i feel we just have to wait it out.

I recently ordered 15 Speckled Sussex hens through Hoovers Hatchery online ordering service. I am happy to report that they all arrived alive and healthy. I am very pleased with the speedy delivery and they arrived in a well ventilated box with extra bedding for cushion. As for them all being female as ordered we will see.I will post a 7 day update and good luck to all future online orderers!

More photos later
I'm glad to hear your happy with this Hatchery. Your birds are adorable!
I thought I'd let you know that I can read your address in the first picture, so you might want to black it out.

I recently ordered 15 Speckled Sussex hens through Hoovers Hatchery online ordering service. I am happy to report that they all arrived alive and healthy. I am very pleased with the speedy delivery and they arrived in a well ventilated box with extra bedding for cushion. As for them all being female as ordered we will see.I will post a 7 day update and good luck to all future online orderers!

More photos later
I'm new and can't figure out how to follow People and I definitely want to follow this!!! I was JUST looking at their website but have reservations bc of the absolute horror stories that I've been told about some hatcheries. For instance, a woman that I recently met after posting an ad for info bought a flock of what was supposed to be all female orphington pullets. What she received were chicks, just a few days old, 5 DOA, and ALL, I mean ALL turned out to be roosters. Other stories vary but many "I didn't get what I ordered" ones. We are moving soon and will have a Huge coop to work with and I want to fill it with Sussex, orphington, and calm, docile, breeds that can take confinement (predator Country here). Excited to witness Your journey!!

She is getting a little further away at this point. She picks her head up but only when being forced a little bit of water. Looks like she tried to poop but more like a skid mark. I have moved her box outside in the sun so just incase it is her time she had fresh air and sun. The picture of her on her back I just want to clarify she is not dead. Still breathing just has no energy to care.

Well she didn't make. The other 14 are still running strong. Feathering looks beautiful. I am still 100% pleased with my experience with hoovers. Will continue to post results of the remaining 14 beautiful speckled Sussex from hoovers hatchery.

Attachments

• 20180816_152240.jpg
    20180816_152240.jpg
    508 KB · Views: 19
  • 20180816_151341.jpg
    20180816_151341.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 18

Back
Top Bottom