Oregon Fall Poultry Swap! 9/25/10 11am **all details on first post!*

Quote:
No, actually just a safe place that is convenient for people coming from all directions. Sounds interesting....let's get more information and see what people think. Eugene is about as central as Albany (for the most part) or it could serve as the southern swap point. I still like the idea of one in the north and one in the south.

I'm on FB...Laura J. Castle. Lots of Dana McGuires...maybe you can find me.

Last edited:
I joined the group but couldn't add you.

Like the picture of Louis!
smile.png

Quote:
Tina, the date is Saturday, September 25th. We are still working on locations. I have had a few PMs from people who are helping me secure a safe and legal spot (or spots) that will work for everyone.

Thank You, I will put it on my calender.

Is the date set in stone? Just wondering if maybe end of August would be better weather wise? I know weather is never predictable. Anyway just my thoughts thrown out there.

Quote:
I think we kicked around other ideas and this was the date that everyone could agree on. We usually do have pretty good weather at the end of September so I'm not too worried. Last year's swap wasn't until mid October and it was beautiful. But it's good to get another opinion out there!

OH Seriously, we're not starting this nonsense again now are we?
lol.png
lau.gif
I strongly vote SOUTH, in terms of location! I am flat out burnt out on driving North. LOL. If anyone is interested I could see what the Douglas County Fair Grounds has to offer. It is literally just off of I-5. If anyone expresses some interest, I could possibly plan on hatching some mutt chicks for say $1.00 a piece, just for fun. Ducks may be laying fertile eggs by then to, could maybe bring ducklings if I have some interest there as well.

Back
Top Bottom