Oregon Fall Poultry Swap! 9/25/10 11am **all details on first post!*

Quote:
LOBSTER FEED!!!!! I LOVE lobster! Where was that? We could have continued the swap there........
droolin.gif

Darn it! I haven't been on BYC in a while and thought there should be a swap coming up soon (had a great time at the spring swap). DOH! One day late. I have a pair of Quail d'Anvers if anyone is interested as well as gorgeous Columbian Wyandotte bantam hen. Looking forward to the spring swap!

Quote:
LOBSTER FEED!!!!! I LOVE lobster! Where was that? We could have continued the swap there........
droolin.gif

My neighbor has a lobster feed every Sept. OMG! It is soooooooo good! And fresh oysters, and other wonderful potluck stuff! I seriously must've gained five pounds yesterday but oh well
smile.png
! They charge $16.00 per lobster, but you get the oysters, and sometimes fresh salmon, and you definantly get wine... so totally worth it! And fantastic company as well! Just fun, good people.

I was out of town and missed the fall swap yesterday. Does anyone have a hen silkie left for sale? She doesn't need to be show quality, just a hen to set on eggs I'm going to order.

Quote:
Just as a note, not all silkies set, you can't control when they set, how well they set, and if they make good moms. If you're going to spend $$$ on ordering eggs, I'd invest in an incubator even if you have a hen who sets, in case they do not finish the job. I think someone at the swap had an incubator/s for sale?

It was really great to see everyone again, and to meet new peeps! Fun, Fun, Fun!!
lol.png

Noncentzters - if she wants more bracelets BEFORE the spring swap, lemme know color themes, etc, and I can send them to you!
wink.png

Can't wait to start planning the next one!!! It IS too early to start planning it NOW....right?
hide.gif
bun.gif

Quote:
Sweetie, if you can shovel poo, you can just move in! LOL! I'll even pay for your lobster next year!
big_smile.png
The little cochin hen is doing very well BTW. She's a real sweet one.

Quote:
Sweetie, if you can shovel poo, you can just move in! LOL! I'll even pay for your lobster next year!
big_smile.png
The little cochin hen is doing very well BTW. She's a real sweet one.

I can shovel poo! And I work with horses. >>

Back
Top Bottom