Oregon Fall Poultry Swap! 9/25/10 11am **all details on first post!*

Quote:
LOL.

There is a KFC right off the first Cottage Grove exit if you need it.
wink.png

Bil

Yep, I used the store locator at kfc.com so I could get some that would still be warm when I arrive.

I am sorry, but I forgot who (emailed me at my home email, but I can't find it), someone wanted Ameraucana eggs and chicks. Sorry but the last batch of eggs did not hatch (long story) and the Ameraucanas have quit laying temporarily.

I had a great time today! Was able to see some old friends and made some new ones.

Thanks for all the hard work!

I'm also happy to report that I went home with less chickens than I arrived with.
smile.png

Bil

Yes, it was a good turn out and nice talking with people. Fortunately unloading took much less time than loading.
smile.png

Judy, who had an order for me which I came up short on. I don't have any contact info for you so I'm broadcasting this... I've got a way to get you more Red Sexlinks if you are interested.

Thanks to everyone, I had a fantastic time today! OregonJen, when you said that EE pullet was POL, you weren't kidding! She laid a big, beautiful blue-green egg on the way home!

We had a great time today!

Oregonjen - our EE, that we bought from you, laid an egg after we got home!
Lensters - thanks for the olive eggers!
Feathers4fun - thanks for the SLW, she's beautiful!
Cloverleaf - my wife loves the bracelets and wants more! LOL
SilkieChicken - thank you for taking my roosters!
ZooMummzy - the cheesecakes are wonderful...or will be! LOL

It was great seeing you and visiting with you too!!

later,
john

Quote:
K-7- That's awesome!

We all had a great time! It was so nice toward the end when things slowed down a little and we got to talk to some people and also meet some new people!

Got lots of cool birds too!

What a great place to have a swap and the perfect day!

Thanks everyone!

ditto here - I had a blast, came home with a car full of birds... and one of the SSH's laid an egg on the way home... babies all tucked in and doing fine and everyone else settling in, although my runner ducks are hiding in the bushes - hopefully they will come in as it gets darker. Gonna run out now and tuck everyone in for the night.

I got called into work in the morning, and didn't get on the road until 1:00 pm. I finally got there around 4:30, just in time to see the last two people leaving. Also I have a poultry swap sign that was taped to a building, does anybody want that back? After 3+ hours of driving, nothing!
th.gif

(Fortunately it only took 2 hours to get back.)

..Soooo, when's the spring swap?

Back
Top Bottom