ouch...my eyeball! (the BIG update, pg. 7)

Quote:
they love green polish too! they chase my DD with green toe nail polish!

yep, live and learn. i leave for the eye doc in 10 minutes...thank God, cuz the vicodin is wonderful, but doesn't quite keep the eye from burning. i hope they put in the protective lens!

So glad to hear that you are doing better. I'm glad you didn't listen to me in my original post on this thread.
It's clear that your eye peck was MUCH more serious than mine ever were.....They got me all in all 3 times over a year....even thru my glasses...not sure how that happened......

Quote:
I had the same thing happen to me, working on a freight dock. I had to have three different doctors to finally get it drilled out. I kept flinching, so they sent me 60 miles north to the third doctor, and he got it out. Mine landed right beside the pupil, and I also waited way too long to see a doctor. In fact, I was making a delivery to the hospital, so I went to the ER while I was there. Afrer that I'll never hesitate to see a doctor promply when it comes to my eyes.

Quote:
somehow,,,thats JUST how i pictured you would look in the "chicken safe" suite hahaha
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

my chicken proof armor, yeah, all the top models will be sporting it soon!
lol.png

just got back from the eye doc and he said i am healing up very well. the swelling will be better in about 2 weeks, so fuzzy sight until then.

he also said that the lenses they put on are not for anyone bitten or punctured by an animal, it can promote bacteria growth.

all in all a good day, got our first egg from our mutts!

crazychickenlady, your opinion was still valid and i am glad you submitted it.

bricker...all i can say is ouch!

Back
Top Bottom