Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Yeah, I'm so glad we're getting a few extra days! I needed Kleenex on the way here too...I will definitely have some for the trip back. We will actually have to leave here on the 16th, we are returning the U-haul in Wichita...which is where we fly out from. They are planning on coming home for the baby's first birthday...if they don't, we will be heading this direction. I'm hoping for at least 4 visits a year...more would really be my preference...but probably not doable!
Thank you Debby! 💞 :hugs
Rene, I am having the same situation.
We moved here (SC) from PA 3 1/2 years ago, and our families are 600 miles away now.
I used to go up frequently but since Covid, and a few other reasons this year, we have not. I have to say, with everything that happened in 2020, and even yet this month, my mood has not been healthy.
I am planning a trip home in the near future, Covid or no Covid.

Good morning everyone! We are at the airport getting ready to fly home. It was hard to leave them...my DIL hugged me and said it's just a quick plane trip! I've missed you all and I hope everyone is doing well. We probably won't be home until late in the day. We're hoping to have lunch with our daughter & sil after we land in WA.

Rene, I am having the same situation.
We moved here (SC) from PA 3 1/2 years ago, and our families are 600 miles away now.
I used to go up frequently but since Covid, and a few other reasons this year, we have not. I have to say, with everything that happened in 2020, and even yet this month, my mood has not been healthy.
I am planning a trip home in the near future, Covid or no Covid.
Good morning Kat...it's very hard to be so far away. I hope you get to see your family soon & the time with them will help you feel better!💞

Good morning everyone! We are at the airport getting ready to fly home. It was hard to leave them...my DIL hugged me and said it's just a quick plane trip! I've missed you all and I hope everyone is doing well. We probably won't be home until late in the day. We're hoping to have lunch with our daughter & sil after we land in WA.

Glad to hear from you Rene! Safe travels home :)

Back
Top Bottom