IMG_5041 Seagull 2 Edit DPP4.JPG

Big Horn Sheep!
IM2F7A~1.JPG
IMG_54~1.JPG

IMG_54~3.JPG

IMG_4364 Heron in Grass Left Edit DPP4.JPG
IMG_4418 Heron on Rocks.JPG
IMG_44~2.JPG

A few pictures from our trip to Pendleton, Oregon! Hoping to get some flock pictures later! :)

I spied this Osprey sitting in the top of a tree. I was able to park my truck on the road between him and the water. I was hoping if he took off he would fly right over me. I sat there for 45 minutes, keeping a pretty close eye on him & then I started to daydream about having a lens with a longer focal length...so I could capture better pictures of him...you can guess what happened next...yep, he took off and came right towards me, looking straight at me...I'm sure he was laughing as he went by!😂
View attachment 2844829

This was a surprise capture...I didn't have my shutter speed set high enough and it resulted in the blurred wings...I love how it turned out...albeit unintentional!
View attachment 2844830

A few Killdeer pictures!
View attachment 2844831View attachment 2844832View attachment 2844833

View attachment 2844835View attachment 2844836
View attachment 2844837
WOW! those pictures are amazing!

A few pictures from our trip to Pendleton, Oregon! Hoping to get some flock pictures later! :)

I spied this Osprey sitting in the top of a tree. I was able to park my truck on the road between him and the water. I was hoping if he took off he would fly right over me. I sat there for 45 minutes, keeping a pretty close eye on him & then I started to daydream about having a lens with a longer focal length...so I could capture better pictures of him...you can guess what happened next...yep, he took off and came right towards me, looking straight at me...I'm sure he was laughing as he went by!😂
View attachment 2844829

This was a surprise capture...I didn't have my shutter speed set high enough and it resulted in the blurred wings...I love how it turned out...albeit unintentional!
View attachment 2844830

A few Killdeer pictures!

View attachment 2844837
Such wonderful pictures - you really are inspiring me to think about getting serious about photography. And I am so sorry one of your flock died while you were away.
Don't feel bad, you can only do what you can do.
:hugs

Thank you Bob! 💗 I've always wanted to be able to capture pictures like this...I'm loving to finally be able to do so! :)
You should check out the various wildlife photography competitions there are - you don't even have to compete if you don't want to - but it might give you ideas.
You really are very good and I am so grateful to you for sharing the pictures with us.

You should check out the various wildlife photography competitions there are - you don't even have to compete if you don't want to - but it might give you ideas.
You really are very good and I am so grateful to you for sharing the pictures with us.
:goodpost:

We fly out on 10.2 & come home on the 9th.
I don't know why I thought you were road-trippin. :idunno Flying definitely way to go. Get there and rent a car,,:thumbsup
Unless you are going for extended time,,,, anything more than a days ride,,,,,Fly for sure.
Maybe my thinking of driving is caused by what still runs thru my veins,, . After 40 years of driving big rigs,,,, cant shake it.
Photo0351.jpg

View attachment 2844829

View attachment 2844830

A few Killdeer pictures!

View attachment 2844837
I love these photos!

Back
Top Bottom