Our Silkies Dr. Seuss style house (a building thread)

Still does for you, those bands are pricey.
Your absolutely right. Bad thing was that was a brand new blade put on Sunday morning. I cut three med size logs and hit nails right off the bat on the 4th. I couldn't find anyone close that would sharpen the 16 blades I have. So we bought blades from a woodmizer dealer a hour and a half away. He will sharpen the woodmizer brand blades. I'm looking at shipping the 16 I have out to get sharpened. It about half the cost of a new blade by the time I ship them out so wont be doing that alot.
Then I retire some and rust them out for what is now approved build. Four buildings connrcted like a western town was 100+ years ago. A Mercantile, a saloon, a Bothell and a jail. Three buildings will be for paired up geese. Last one feed storage and bonus area. But that will be another thread.
Scott

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but there's a place here in SC that has pre-built playhouses that look just like that, same size and everything for sale. One is even built into the oak tree in their front lot.

Do they have a website you could link?
No, I didn't even think to look. I'm going to be up in that area the next couple of days, I'll try and stop by and see if they have a website.
I can't wait to see more of this coop!! I'll have to count some while waiting, One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish... :gig
Of course you will have to populate it with Olive Eggers and find a green pig to go with it...

Back
Top Bottom