Pics
My entire brooder.
image.jpg

It has a lid so I can put the chicks inside.
image.jpg

Inside of the brooder.
image.jpg

The heat lamp is half out half inside of the brooder.
image.jpg

The lid has a hook on it and it attaches to a chain so I don’t have to hold it up.
image.jpg

The lid also has a handle.
image.jpg

The lamp from the top view.
image.jpg

As you can see, the square with the lamp on it is cut from the lid. That way I could also make it a lid.
image.jpg

The lamp lid also has a handle.
image.jpg

Thank you!!! Is this inside a garage or something though? Love the ideas! Thank you so much! Are you not worried about the heat lamp making the roof wood to hot? Or is it not wooden?
My entire brooder.
View attachment 1731017
It has a lid so I can put the chicks inside.
View attachment 1731019
Inside of the brooder.
View attachment 1731020
The heat lamp is half out half inside of the brooder.
View attachment 1731021
The lid has a hook on it and it attaches to a chain so I don’t have to hold it up.
View attachment 1731022
The lid also has a handle.
View attachment 1731023
The lamp from the top view.
View attachment 1731024
As you can see, the square with the lamp on it is cut from the lid. That way I could also make it a lid.
View attachment 1731025
The lamp lid also has a handle.
View attachment 1731026

Welcome to byc!! Glad you could join the Flock! Let me know if you need anything!:wee:woot:welcome:highfive::yesss:
Thank you!!! I've enjoyed it so much for the two years or more I've been here! Always so much to learn and so many great ideas. But no longer want to brood in the house so I'm looking for an outside project for my son to build and use. Great people!!! Friendly info!!

Mama heating pad in the coop. April in MN with temperatures in the 20’s at night. They were the healthiest chicks I have ever raised. We sectioned off about a 4’x8’ part of the coop for the first couple of weeks so they didn’t get lost.
View attachment 1731034
Thank you for these pics and ideas! I don't have electricity to my coop bit with all these ideas it will help me make my brooder close to the house. I really appreciate it! Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom