-Pack Foxes- A Role-play

Moonshadow responded almost immediately, a gentle excitement alive in her voice "I would love that." She held his gaze gently, whispering, a powerful revelation uncovered, "This is what I've dreamed about. I thought it wasn't real." She licked his nose endearingly, before slipping under his body, letting their fur touch, up on the other side where she rubbed against his, growling contentedly, before she continued "But now I'm happy, knowing I'm by you're side Onyx. The caring, kind, handsome, charming fox that you are." She eyed him head on now, a rare sign of boldness from her, so that he knew she was genuine. Moonshadow added quietly, sincerely "I like thinking of you as my mate, as your vixen."
Onyx let out a gleeful chuckle when she licked his nose, then flushed as she touched him. At her compliments he replied a whispered, "thank you". When she spoke the last sentence his breath caught and he found himself gushing in a lovestruck rush, "I like thinking of myself as your mate, also." He playfully climbed on top of her, pressing his chest into her back so that he could mutter into her ear, "and you're a stunning vixen," in a sultry tone.

Onyx let out a gleeful chuckle when she licked his nose, then flushed as she touched him. At her compliments he replied a whispered, "thank you". When she spoke the last sentence his breath caught and he found himself gushing in a lovestruck rush, "I like thinking of myself as your mate, also." He playfully climbed on top of her, pressing his chest into her back so that he could mutter into her ear, "and you're a stunning vixen," in a sultry tone.
Moonshadow hunkered down some under his weight, enjoying the words that were whispered ever so tantalizingly in her ear. She craned her neck upwards to whisper in return, maintaining that same sultry ton "I love it when you say that. And you also have a vixen that likes to play, why don't you come and catch her?" With that being said, she took off, dashing through the woods and the brush to her favorite cove, where the birh leaves formed a blanket, sheathing the sun in its fullness, but allowing its presence to seep through the cracks just enough so that one could see clearly. She bolted, reaching there before him, turning around to see how close he was behind her; playing hide and seek through all the trees would be fun, wouldn't it?

Moonshadow hunkered down some under his weight, enjoying the words that were whispered ever so tantalizingly in her ear. She craned her neck upwards to whisper in return, maintaining that same sultry ton "I love it when you say that. And you also have a vixen that likes to play, why don't you come and catch her?" With that being said, she took off, dashing through the woods and the brush to her favorite cove, where the birh leaves formed a blanket, sheathing the sun in its fullness, but allowing its presence to seep through the cracks just enough so that one could see clearly. She bolted, reaching there before him, turning around to see how close he was behind her; playing hide and seek through all the trees would be fun, wouldn't it?
Onyx was surprised when Moonshadow ran away, but he was excited nonetheless. He tore after her, soon losing her. He skidded to a stop and listened. He could hear her running and picked his way quickly but carefully toward her noise. Just as he was honing in on her location, the noise stopped. Onyx lifted his muzzle to the breeze and sniffed, searching for that all familiar scent.

Onyx was surprised when Moonshadow ran away, but he was excited nonetheless. He tore after her, soon losing her. He skidded to a stop and listened. He could hear her running and picked his way quickly but carefully toward her noise. Just as he was honing in on her location, the noise stopped. Onyx lifted his muzzle to the breeze and sniffed, searching for that all familiar scent.
Moonshadow dared not move a muscle when she felt his scent nearby, along with his footsteps, which betrayed his location. His scent grew stronger and stronger as he crept closer. She held her breath and hunkered down low in an attempt to hide, even though she knew well her location would be betrayed, and that Onyx would find her, her mind drifting away, trying to imagine what Onyx would do when that did happen.

Moonshadow dared not move a muscle when she felt his scent nearby, along with his footsteps, which betrayed his location. His scent grew stronger and stronger as he crept closer. She held her breath and hunkered down low in an attempt to hide, even though she knew well her location would be betrayed, and that Onyx would find her, her mind drifting away, trying to imagine what Onyx would do when that did happen.
Onyx caught her scent and slowly crawled toward it, careful to place his paws in a manner that made no sound. Soon, he could see her tail and see her hunkered down. A sly smile crept across his lips. Onyx bounded out of the undergrowth with a muffled "Got you!" He caught her in no time and rolled with her until he ended up carefully pinning her on her back. Crouching over Moonshadow, he caressed the underside of her neck.

Onyx caught her scent and slowly crawled toward it, careful to place his paws in a manner that made no sound. Soon, he could see her tail and see her hunkered down. A sly smile crept across his lips. Onyx bounded out of the undergrowth with a muffled "Got you!" He caught her in no time and rolled with her until he ended up carefully pinning her on her back. Crouching over Moonshadow, he caressed the underside of her neck.
Moonshadow yipped in surprise when he tackled her, enjoying the light tussle they shared until she was pinned under him. She teased "You caught me, what are you going to do..." Her words were cut off as he leaned in to gently touch her exposed neck, prompting yet another shiver of anticipation and gentle murmur of pleasure. She was completely vulnerable, subject to his actions, however far he might take them. She eyed his own deep eyes, scanning them to see if she could guess as to what those actions would be, if any.

Moonshadow yipped in surprise when he tackled her, enjoying the light tussle they shared until she was pinned under him. She teased "You caught me, what are you going to do..." Her words were cut off as he leaned in to gently touch her exposed neck, prompting yet another shiver of anticipation and gentle murmur of pleasure. She was completely vulnerable, subject to his actions, however far he might take them. She eyed his own deep eyes, scanning them to see if she could guess as to what those actions would be, if any.
Onyx licked her exposed neck and swished his tail low over the underside of her's. He again whispered in her ear, "whatever you want to do, beautiful." He continued to lovingly groom her.

Onyx licked her exposed neck and swished his tail low over the underside of her's. He again whispered in her ear, "whatever you want to do, beautiful." He continued to lovingly groom her.
Moonshadow shivered gently, dazed by his gently-spoken yet sultry words. It was clear to her this was no ordinary fox, she had found someone who loved her, loved her with a mischievous, devoted, and passionate fire, and she took that fact to heart. Her fur was ever so gently caressed, prompting her to whimper some in ecstatic apprehension for his next touch. Finally answering his question, she gazed up at him with a mischievous smile, teasing "I'm your prey...you caught, you get to do whatever you want with me."

Back
Top Bottom