Partridge Rock Thread

Pics
Here are my girls now- they are the heaviest of my flock. Only one molted this winter. We are wondering if the other is about to go broody because she has a bare patch on her belly. We shall see. Would be fun to hatch out the eggs if only I know we could find homes for the chicks later.

Here are my girls now- they are the heaviest of my flock. Only one molted this winter. We are wondering if the other is about to go broody because she has a bare patch on her belly. We shall see. Would be fun to hatch out the eggs if only I know we could find homes for the chicks later.

th

I would take them!

Where did you get them?

We got them from a farm not too far from where we live. Twice a year she puts up a sign "Chicks $5". I'm not sure where she got the chicks from but we love them!

I have 12 3 month old partridge Rock, they seem small hope I didn't get Bantam breed, I will take pictures and send them in
Thanks

I noticed that you were wanting to hatch some of you Partridge Rock eggs, would you be interested in selling any? I'm wanting to raise some but don't really want to deal with nursery stock. If not interested, do you know anyone else who has some?
Please reply to this or give me a call at(785) 806-4374
Thanks!
Bev

I guess I should have been more clear- we are afraid one of them is going broody, but we do not have a rooster. We were thinking of getting some hatching eggs for her to hatch out- but we don't need any more chickens.

Back
Top Bottom