Hello everyone once again! I seem to lose this thread almost constantly! Anyways, I hope everyone's been doing well. As for me, @maceleneo you were right! I did have a broody soon enough! The pullet that nobody could figure out the breed, went broody two and a half weeks ago. Unfortunately she broke around three days ago, but I'm sure she'll try again!
20230601_141728.jpg

Hello everyone once again! I seem to lose this thread almost constantly! Anyways, I hope everyone's been doing well. As for me, @maceleneo you were right! I did have a broody soon enough! The pullet that nobody could figure out the breed, went broody two and a half weeks ago. Unfortunately she broke around three days ago, but I'm sure she'll try again!View attachment 3532152
Too bad :(

@fluffycrow Oh, I'm happy for you! I couldn't hatch any eggs so far, the broody hen I had in April changed her mind when temperatures dropped, we had a very cold spring this year and no other hens went broody since then. I really hope your hen will try again soon!
Anyway, due to my severe chicks withdrawal, which is a serious condition that should not be underestimated, I now have 1 Vorwerk and 3 Araucana chicks!
P1210089.JPG
P1210912.JPG

@fluffycrow Oh, I'm happy for you! I couldn't hatch any eggs so far, the broody hen I had in April changed her mind when temperatures dropped, we had a very cold spring this year and no other hens went broody since then. I really hope your hen will try again soon!
Anyway, due to my severe chicks withdrawal, which is a serious condition that should not be underestimated, I now have 1 Vorwerk and 3 Araucana chicks!View attachment 3532268View attachment 3532270

Hope you get some more babies soon, but the ones you have left are dangerously cute! :love

Back
Top Bottom