that the UK, despite what one might have read on the news, is still a part of Europe
:lau:lau:lau:lauTrue true!!!!! But then will we have to kick posters off the thread after the 27th of March if it goes through :lau:lau (totally joking before anyone gets offended!). Of course your welcome and we can have our very own anti Brexit protest and you can stay posting on this thread post Brexit :gig
Can you see what I mean though - for lots of the posters I see from all over Europe they wouldn't necessarily want to post on the UK thread so thought it would be nice to have another option!
end result, whatever it is, will not stop me thinking of myself as European.:rant
No me neither - Aussie first European second! My friend in Malta has had a message from the consulate there telling her to change her drivers licence as apparently there is a risk of us not being able to swap them post Brexit.

?
I don't see why I can't follow this thread if I want to.
He is totally joking - he has a very strange sense of humour :plbb - you'll get used to him :lau:lau
Germany here. :frow

I think this is a great idea. Especially since we can help each other out, too.
Hi :frow and nice to meet you! What chickens have you got? Am I guessing from your user name your name is Ana?

Ah, but British and German humour are quite different.
Dont' get me started on French humour :gig

Hi :frow and nice to meet you! What chickens have you got? Am I guessing from your user name your name is Ana?

Dont' get me started on French humour :gig

Yes, it's Ana.
Currently only german Faverolles in salmon, blue salmon and white. I am crossing my fingers really hard that I get, successfully hatch and raise some Hedemora soon.

Oh boy, French humour. I need to brush up on my French, I guess. :D

Back
Top Bottom