Ruby update: She did great over the weekend, as she had lots of free range time and always perks up for that.) Crop is not emptying properly, but it’s partially functioning. Started the flock on acidified copper sulfate water on Saturday. They do NOT like it. Yesterday Ruby got into my neighbor’s cat water, which he then turned over because the raccoons had been in it. Yuck. Today when I got home from work, several of the girls bee lined for my neighbor’s yard. Ruby went STRAIGHT for the cat water again. (I discovered that after she had a fair bit to drink.) Ugh! However, afterward I did see her drink quite a bit from the copper water. I’ll keep at it. I saw a couple of them drink it, so maybe they’re getting used to it. They tolerate it better when it’s freshly mixed and like it less when it’s been sitting (and is therefore more concentrated at the bottom.) Ruby feels SUPER thin and light, but I’m hoping that’s just because of molt. Nothing more to say on Ruby right now. I’ll update if there is a change. Thanks!