Personal Anomolies

Very short - 5'0
Very thin - 96 lbs. at the heaviest
And I have an interesting complexion I guess
lol.png
Quite olive and dark. When we were young, my sisters used to call me "piece of poop."
Oh and my hips pop out of place too. Well, they rotate out of place and sometimes have to be pushed back in but I've learned to "turn" them back into place on my own
smile.png

And my unseen anomoly is that I went through menopause at the age of 18. My mother just LOVES telling that "interesting" story LoL

WOW! I thought everyone was only going to put ONE anomoly,but alas,they put em all!

Ok here is a list of mine:
Pointy ears, both like a imp or hobbit or troll (not fairy)
both my thumbs dislocate
birthmark on my inside left knee in the shape of a puffy cloud
hair turns dark brown in the summer,black the other times
unusual amount of hair on my feet
cant grow a correct all covering beard to save my life( places baren) and can only grow a reverse Hitler mustache.
popcorn knees, back and neck

Hmmmm......

I have freckles on my freckles ( pretty much everywhere
smile.png
)...

I have crooked bottom teeth.... and

I have a turned up nose.

Good thing I'm married already, hahahaha!
lol.png

One of my thumb joint's i can pop in and out at will, (it freaks everyone out heehee)
When i go cross eyed, only one eye turns right in (again scared my Gma with that one)
Not so girly but i can burp on command
hide.gif
(no shame?) lol
Birth mark on my knee that looks like i have knelt in mud that wont wash off >.>
th.gif

Nicola, some of those sound awesome.
lol.png

I'm double-jointed in a couple of my fingers, but nothing to write home about.
caf.gif

ray's two cents :

Nicola, some of those sound awesome.
lol.png

I'm double-jointed in a couple of my fingers, but nothing to write home about.
caf.gif

??? awesome? how? lol​

Quote:
??? awesome? how? lol

I'd love to be able to freak people out. Recently I've met so many people with double-jointed fingers it doesn't work anymore
lol.png

Another one with bunk joints - Ehlers Danlos Syndrome is the cause of mine. I"m extremely flexible, and apparently freak people out sometimes with the way I sit.
smile.png

I've had 7 knee surgeries to rework my knees, and need at least one more - and no major accident to attribute it to. None were scope, so we just say I have zippers (my one scar is about 8" long now)for easy access.

I've had an appendectomy while 6 months pregnant - DD and I made it through fine.

Quote:
I have a baby face as well. Was ID'd buying an anti-nauseous medication (gravol) at the drug store.. And when I was renting a PG13 movie
roll.png
I am 24 years old.

I also have two birth marks. - One in the shape of a lobster

Back
Top Bottom