Photo Critique Club

Post #1300 go look at it and vote below

• Total voters
You still have some kind of a green tone over the whole image. THis makes the feathers on your birb look dingy yellow instead of white. Focus is still soft on the chicken too, looks like the most in focus element is the green leaf behind/left of her.

What do you think?
Screenshot_20220609-145450_Photos.jpg

It's difficult to get photos of birds with barring because the barring pattern tends to emphasize even the slightest movement that might otherwise not be picked up in an image. Your girl's head seems to be in decent focus (this is a small image so it' hard to zoom it in and really tell, and I have a 40" display to work with), but she's walking so her body looks slightly out of focus thanks to the barring. Color cast is a little off and dark too.

It's difficult to get photos of birds with barring because the barring pattern tends to emphasize even the slightest movement that might otherwise not be picked up in an image. Your girl's head seems to be in decent focus (this is a small image so it' hard to zoom it in and really tell, and I have a 40" display to work with), but she's walking so her body looks slightly out of focus thanks to the barring. Color cast is a little off and dark too.
Thanks 😊

She also HATES me so it's hard to get her to stand still lol 😆

Back
Top Bottom