1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pics of my Pardridge Cochin Roo and maybe a few others ;o)

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Bec, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

This is my partridge cochin roo that I got from Marlinchaser. I just love him to death! He is a sweetie! He is probably around 6 months by now...lost count with all the different ages out there..We got him when he was around 9 weeks.

Here is my pride and joy, Boss.....i just love him to pieces!

[​IMG]

As you can see by the grass...we get TONS of rain around here! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are my 2 EE's. I think their coloring is so pretty. Any guesses on what they may be mixed with to get those colors? Another thing I really like about them is Lilly, the one leading the other, her beard is more like regular feathers and she has a regular comb, Dotty's beard is as soft as rabbit fur and she has a pea comb...
    Sorry about the horse poop..lol...our mini filly lives in the backyard.

[​IMG]

Here was breakfast this morning...

[​IMG]

This is my little love, Gretchen. She doesn't know she is a goose.....she thinks she is a person and will let herself in the house if given the opportunity....and knows her way around in here well!

[​IMG]

I wanted to add Willis!! can't forget about Willis my Khaki Campbell

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Very beautiful! I have an EE pullet who could be the twin to yours. Mine came from someone who was breeding blues and blue wheatens, so I think her daddy was probably a blue wheaten, but cant say for sure.

3. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

I remember!! And I remember when you posted her pic, I thought..man i would love to have one that looks like that!! I got one!! Just my pure luck....lol
    I have more pics of them in the gender? and breed? section...

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by