Pics of my Pardridge Cochin Roo and maybe a few others ;o)

Bec

THE Delaware Blue Hen
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Home Of The Delaware Blue Hen
This is my partridge cochin roo that I got from Marlinchaser. I just love him to death! He is a sweetie! He is probably around 6 months by now...lost count with all the different ages out there..We got him when he was around 9 weeks.

Here is my pride and joy, Boss.....i just love him to pieces!

524_the_martins_2008_august_31st_007.jpg

As you can see by the grass...we get TONS of rain around here!
tongue.png

524_the_martins_2008_august_31st_008.jpg

Here are my 2 EE's. I think their coloring is so pretty. Any guesses on what they may be mixed with to get those colors? Another thing I really like about them is Lilly, the one leading the other, her beard is more like regular feathers and she has a regular comb, Dotty's beard is as soft as rabbit fur and she has a pea comb...
Sorry about the horse poop..lol...our mini filly lives in the backyard.

524_the_martins_2008_august_31st_011.jpg

Here was breakfast this morning...

524_the_martins_2008_august_31st_010.jpg

This is my little love, Gretchen. She doesn't know she is a goose.....she thinks she is a person and will let herself in the house if given the opportunity....and knows her way around in here well!

524_the_martins_2008_august_31st_005.jpg

I wanted to add Willis!! can't forget about Willis my Khaki Campbell

524_the_martins_2008_august_31st_006.jpg

Last edited:
Very beautiful! I have an EE pullet who could be the twin to yours. Mine came from someone who was breeding blues and blue wheatens, so I think her daddy was probably a blue wheaten, but cant say for sure.

I remember!! And I remember when you posted her pic, I thought..man i would love to have one that looks like that!! I got one!! Just my pure luck....lol
I have more pics of them in the gender? and breed? section...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom