Pigeon Adventures

Pics
B7FF9B74-D5EE-4E8B-B923-95C300099E92.jpeg
Going back to his wild roots

6207B429-3F74-49B8-9B72-3150BE9BEEF4.jpeg
The judgement of Rubber Band

That’s unexpected but welcome news! :D
I haven’t wanted to say anything, because the past few pigeons I wanted have all been adopted before I could drive down.

Also
ONE OF THEM IS A FANTAIL
he’s glorious, I love them both so much. 😭😭
Here are the pics I got off the HS website. I had no idea the black one was a fantail, but it was a very welcome surprise. XD

King Louis XIV:
AAA71037-2A18-47D7-80A3-11BF388F76F1.jpeg

Bert:
4E260461-DD50-40C7-AA04-DFB741A5C675.jpeg

Bert is the sweetest bird ever. It’s hasn’t even been a few hours and she already lets me pet her. 😭
King Louis definitely fits up to his name, lol.

I haven’t wanted to say anything, because the past few pigeons I wanted have all been adopted before I could drive down.

Also
ONE OF THEM IS A FANTAIL
Here are the pics I got off the HS website. I had no idea the black one was a fantail, but it was a very welcome surprise. XD

King Louis XIV:
View attachment 2985900
Bert:View attachment 2985899
Bert is the sweetest bird ever. It’s hasn’t even been a few hours and she already lets me pet her. 😭
PRECIOUS BABIES

Also
ONE OF THEM IS A FANTAIL

King Louis XIV:
View attachment 2985900
Can I see the glorious TAIL?

Also
ONE OF THEM IS A FANTAIL

King Louis XIV:
View attachment 2985900
They are so prettyyyy! Such beautiful colors, and a fantail! Where did you adopt them from? I've been searching around for pigeon shelters that ship to where I live.

Back
Top Bottom