Pigeon Bulletin Board?

Pics
I will also check to see if the birds are ALL banded because that shows they are doing their best to keep the lines straight. I also like getting the larger birds if possible because they generally roll a little better and are more hawk resistant + in the cold, they can cover older babies better. But thats just me.
Thank you! This ALL helps! :love

2 random vids, basic color and pattern and the indigo gene

Very nice. I’m still a bit confused with what my “red” bird is exactly, but knowing all the possibilities, I may eventually figure him out.
Indigo and Andalusian are interesting. I may be able to produce those from my pair. I’ll have to map it out when I’ve had more coffee. Lol

Great video. I'll need to watch it again I think to get my head fully round it though!
I would need to watch it several more times to maybe get it. :lol:

Very nice. I’m still a bit confused with what my “red” bird is exactly, but knowing all the possibilities, I may eventually figure him out.
Indigo and Andalusian are interesting. I may be able to produce those from my pair. I’ll have to map it out when I’ve had more coffee. Lol
When you get it figured out you can explain to the rest of us!:lau I posted this one with you and pyxis foremost in mind.

P1010656.JPG

The feral Loper is pretty cute with his 'leggings', ie light feathering mostly white with a bit of grey...and all black toenails.:D

2 random vids, basic color and pattern and the indigo gene
I cnat get videos to play lately .. :rant
I would need to watch it several more times to maybe get it. :lol:

When you get it figured out you can explain to the rest of us!:lau I posted this one with you and pyxis foremost in mind.

View attachment 1596011
The feral Loper is pretty cute with his 'leggings', ie light feathering mostly white with a bit of grey...and all black toenails.:D
:love :love:love

Back
Top Bottom